Donald Trump might be best known for saying “You’re fired,” but since he’s just announced–again–that he’s running for President of the United States, the world has been reminded of another Trump trait: his unique ability to churn out sentences that are guaranteed to make any thinking person cringe.
Racist, sexist, bizarre, and just plain obscene, these Donald Trump quotes come straight from the mouth of America’s Republican presidential candidate:
Racist, sexist, bizarre, and just plain false, these Donald Trump quotes come straight from America’s President.
Top 10 Donald Trump Quotes You Have To Read To Believe
1. “I have a great relationship with the blacks.”
2. “I will build a great wall–and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me–and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
3. “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”
4. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York–we need global warming!”
5. “Our country is in serious trouble. We don’t have any victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say China, in a trade deal? I beat China all the time. All the time.”
6. “I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.” — Trump on women
7. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write, as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
8. “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
9. “We have a 5 billion dollar website. I have so many websites. I have them all over the place… I hire people… it costs me three dollars.”
10. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me–consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”